Recommended tune for tuneECU

vicvet

.020 Over
Ride
2012 R3 Roadster
I am running a 2012 rocket roadster with Ramair and Tors. Having a lot of problem with popping and random stalling when coming to a stop. Thinking that the map I just installed is too lean (20352). I am going to replace the vacuum hoses (don't see a problem but that was recommended). Does anyone have a favorite tune for my setup? Not running a PCV currently but also not sure if that would help.
Currently frustrated with my bike,
vicvet

I am running a 2012 rocket roadster with Ramair and Tors. Having a lot of problem with popping and random stalling when coming to a stop. Thinking that the map I just installed is too lean (20352). I am going to replace the vacuum hoses (don't see a problem but that was recommended). Does anyone have a favorite tune for my setup? Not running a PCV currently but also not sure if that would help.
Currently frustrated with my bike,
vicvet
The 20352 is the base map for the Roadster and would be much to lean for your setup (Mine is very similar). I have been going between the tune from Martin-Brighton-Uk and John Miller in the Resource section.

The 20352 is the base map for the Roadster and would be much to lean for your setup (Mine is very similar). I have been going between the tune from Martin-Brighton-Uk and John Miller in the Resource section.
I’m running one of Hanso’s tunes on my 2018 with a similar setup. It definitely cured my stalling problem and cut way down on the popping. He has tunes for most setups.

Back