What would be the chance of making another one and bringing it up for me, Just gibe me a shout if you can and I'll deposit money for steel and time.:D:D
No prob's for you, just to make sure your jack is exactly the same as mine can you measure the lenght of one of the arms plus the width and what size are your holes in the bike frame lugs (there were a couple of different size holes in the lugs over the years:)

right'o fellas, I know I just turned 60 and thought my memory was intact but for the life of me cant remember who was I talking to with his wife that had the gel dual seat available.
HELP PLEASE!

Mate I can tell you I was offered that seat, but to exy considering they wanted my seat as well.

That would be me Al I rang Triumph Springwood for a price on the roadster gel seat they said they sell for $165.00 so I figured it's not worth selling I'll keep it. Your welcome to have a lend of it for a few weeks to see if you like it and want to get one for yourself. Send me a PM and we'll sort something out.

That would be me Al I rang Triumph Springwood for a price on the roadster gel seat they said they sell for $165.00 so I figured it's not worth selling I'll keep it. Your welcome to have a lend of it for a few weeks to see if you like it and want to get one for yourself. Send me a PM and we'll sort something out.

Hi Bruce,
Thanks for the offer but if they are that cheap I'll but one later in the year and try it out.
Al

No prob's for you, just to make sure your jack is exactly the same as mine can you measure the lenght of one of the arms plus the width and what size are your holes in the bike frame lugs (there were a couple of different size holes in the lugs over the years:)

Taken notes what to measure will do tomorrow and send to you mate. The joys of breathing and not feeling like death.

Back