Progressive 440 Failed ... They won,t fix it.

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
My right Progressive 440 is leaking (weeping) fluid and gathering dirt and dust all over the lower end of it. The great part is Progressive won't fix it unless I have a receipt from purchase. Well I didn't buy them. They came on another bike I bought. They said they no longer support the 440 except for warranty repair. They won't even fix them if I offer pay them to fix them.

These shocks have the stock weight spring which is great for just me, but a bit weak for 2 up riding with the wife. Progressive won't even up-grade my springs. Doesn't really enamor me to want buy any other product from them.

So I need to buy another 440 from one of you guys or I need to borrow a receipt from one of you guys.

Any Ideas or help out there. I would consider another option like different shocks the stock size with stronger than stock weight springs. Looking not to spend a bucket load of cash for the solution.

It's not surprising that Progressive warrants only with a receipt from the original purchaser but that they won't even fix it for fee stinks. They are obviously trying to clear the 440 models from the field.

My right Progressive 440 is leaking (weeping) fluid and gathering dirt and dust all over the lower end of it. The great part is Progressive won't fix it unless I have a receipt from purchase. Well I didn't buy them. They came on another bike I bought. They said they no longer support the 440 except for warranty repair. They won't even fix them if I offer pay them to fix them.

These shocks have the stock weight spring which is great for just me, but a bit weak for 2 up riding with the wife. Progressive won't even up-grade my springs. Doesn't really enamor me to want buy any other product from them.

So I need to buy another 440 from one of you guys or I need to borrow a receipt from one of you guys.

Any Ideas or help out there. I would consider another option like different shocks the stock size with stronger than stock weight springs. Looking not to spend a bucket load of cash for the solution.

That is piss poor business...you know they should fail for service like this. They just don’t deserve to be in business in my view.

Back