Poor soul on the side of the road.

Honestly, I probably would not have stopped and roared by with the rest of the pack. And I am certainly not proud to admit that either. Not too many left like you Sonny...you're a good person.

Sonny you are a Teddy Bear. Good on you for taking care of a brother. I keep a half gallon jug of water in my saddle bag year round. It comes in handy often.

Having a sidecar gives me the luxury of space to carry stuff. I always carry water for the dogs and us and also a bag of tools...

...and dog leads.... and dog jumpers and wet weather gear and and lipstick for my wife... and her make up box... and some extra gloves...and a neckwarmer, and a book to read for her in case we break down because of all the weight we're carrying.

etc.

Having a sidecar gives me the luxury of space to carry stuff. I always carry water for the dogs and us and also a bag of tools...

...and dog leads.... and dog jumpers and wet weather gear and and lipstick for my wife... and her make up box... and some extra gloves...and a neckwarmer, and a book to read for her in case we break down because of all the weight we're carrying.

etc.
I'm like that even without a wife but must still have the dog in the chair! A 40kg lab! :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back