sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Got to work today and found out the kid on the Yamaha R1 got creamed. Bike is a total loss. He is in intensive care and banged up really bad. Twenty one years old and in real bad shape. Broken bones and internal injuries to multiple organs. I gave him three months on the bike before he wrecked it. Took him only two and a half. Apparently he was weaving in and out of traffic and clipped a car that was in front of him. Got ran over by the car behind him and the car beside him. His ego was greater than his riding ability. Bragged a lot about wanting to race me and i just blew him off. Told him that I only race with people who know how to ride not a novice that may end up running into me during the race. Tried several times to talk to the kid and explain basic riding Technics and it was a lost cause. Even offered to take him out and show him some basic riding Technics but got no where with him. Mister Hot shot is now mister broken and bruised. Plan on going up to the Hospital in the morning to visit him but do not know if that is possible due to his injuries. Really SAD.

The dipstick is a good welder and i have spent a lot of time training him. When it came to welding up aircraft parts he would follow suit and do it. Motorcycles different story. Makes no sense at all.

Back