Just checking in to see if you kids are behaving!

BillB

Turbocharged
Ride
2013 R3T, 1960 Franken-Pan
Howdy all! Been a while since I popped in . I see that "Thread Killer" is still alive and kicking! Hope everyone is doing as well as possible.

Still having a ball on the Vstrom, last I heard Chris feels the same about my old R3T. Aleady run the tires off of the Vstrom and had to put new set on. I've actually put more miles on it in the last 3 months than I put on the Rocket in the previous year and a half of riding it. So it was definitely the right choice to get a lighter bike and I'm thrilled with it.

Had to quit work due to the right knee being finished. On the schedule to get it replaced this December. Not really looking forward to it but it has gotten so bad that not having it done is a non starter.

Still have a few bits and blobs of R3T parts laying around that will be up on the classifieds here soon.

Y'all behave yerselves now ya hear!

welcome back
glad u have taken the time to say hello
when u get your knee surgery u will have some time to tell us some tall tales.
i think that some of us has a few more bumps on us
Hey Herman, how's things out in the south west? Been rebuilding any wayward captains Rockets in your spare time lately?

just the one we helped tribal/jim out on.
it is cooling off some so we can enjoy our rides.
been doing any good rides?

Got a little in in Maggie Valley in may when selling the Rocket. Got a 5 day trip in next week with the lovely wife and our friend Earl to a new location in Ghent West Virginia called the Skyline Lodge and Pub. Kinda a bit of recon for possible RAA location.

Been roaming up into southwestern Virginia searching for fire roads and trails to ride. Really been a lot of fun getting back into off road rides. Much less stunt driving cellphone zombies than on the pavement.

Hello Bill, it is indeed good to red you are not only alive but wearing the rubber off on the highways and byways.
Hey to you also Bobby! Hope all is well with you and herself.

The byways are going to be severely curtailed starting today. Archery season for whitetail deer is kicking off this morning. Going to have to stick to dirt roads and leave the farm paths alone for the next few months.

Back