Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Three things.
First off, I've uploaded pictures of my new 2007 Rocket III Classic in the photo album area, a number of you have already visited, but this is for those who would like to see a Phantom Black / Sunset Red 2007 model up close.

Second, how do you delete photos off of the photo album? I've got plenty of room for now to upload more but I would like to take off the two that were of the Rocket III Classic Tourer model that I originally had planned to buy, but then "faded to black" and got my current one.

Third, when I get back the middle of May and pick of my newly "accessorized" Rocket, I'll post some new pics of all the add ons.
Thanks,
Dennis
37 dtg

Can't delete

Brian, I gave up. I tried right clicking on both the thumbnail and the full sized picture and "delete" was not an option anywhere...kinda surprised me. I even tried to "edit" the picture figuring the delete option would be there , but no cigar.
Dennis
36 dtg!

Success

Thanks, Brian...and I guess Shawn, I don't know where that function was this morning, but it is there now, I deleted the two with no problem.
Again, thanks.
Dennis
36 dtg

Back