Performance or neville Lush brilliance

Maybe he just doesn't get your sense of humour, TC, or appreciate your refreshingly direct approach like we do. :D

Perhaps ... Dont account for the way he spoke to Donny though. Usual for those in the ' go fast ' community to assist each other .. well it used to be anyway.

Don't get Donny started about his experiences with Bob Carpenter :mad:

PM

Tomcat,I did not intend my PM to you to be "smatarse" I read it carefully three times before I sent it. It was in response to your "shouting" in bold print out of my screen "send me the fu$king pistons". I described what I had done to send you the pistons.If I offended you I apologise. Copy and paste the PM and post if if you wish. I was probably rude to your mate. If he is the guy I think he is, he rang me for free advice. He had bought some cams from an american supplier and wanted advice on the fitment etc, and numerous other things. ( it is a while ago).I asked him why he did not ring the US men, he said they would not talk to him. I gave him some advice, then he told me why what I said was wrong. I spent , I reckon , three calls at about 40 mins each with him. He was always careful to ring at 5.30 pm when most folk go home. He ignored my advice , which is why his engine spat a shim and crapped itself,when he started it up. Then he rang me again and by this time my patience was exhausted. So I was pretty blunt with him. He wanted some valve spring retainers, which I did supply him, but only with springs to suit.My reason for that was so he would not have further trouble using mismatched parts. I also directed him to a GOOD guy to tune his bike. Maybe this is the same guy?

Tomcat,I did not intend my PM to you to be "smatarse" I read it carefully three times before I sent it. It was in response to your "shouting" in bold print out of my screen "send me the fu$king pistons". I described what I had done to send you the pistons.If I offended you I apologise. Copy and paste the PM and post if if you wish. I was probably rude to your mate. If he is the guy I think he is, he rang me for free advice. He had bought some cams from an american supplier and wanted advice on the fitment etc, and numerous other things. ( it is a while ago).I asked him why he did not ring the US men, he said they would not talk to him. I gave him some advice, then he told me why what said was wrong. I spent , I reckon , three calls at about 40 mins each with him. He was always careful to ring at 5.30 pm when most folk go home. He ignored my advice , which is why his engine spat a shim and crapped itself,when he started it up. Then he rang me again and by this time my patience was exhausted. So I was pretty blunt with him. He wanted some valve spring retainers, which I did supply him, but only with springs to suit.My reason for that was so he would not have further trouble using mismatched parts. I also directed him to a GOOD guy to tune his bike. Maybe this is the same guy?
Yep ... same bloke. My 'send me the f#ckin pistons ' was meant as a joke mate. Your later PM detailing how it was 'my fault ' i didn't have the pistons is what got me annoyed. I did everything you requested .. everything. By the way the pistons arrived yesterday , by regular post because you didn't sign the dangerous goods exhemption. Not sure if that's 3 or 4 express bags at $14 each it's taken to get the pistons to me. To be honest i regret asking you to ' do me a favour ' and post them to me. I should have just waited until Ponters had them back in his possesion. I've said all i intend to on this matter. Like i said you are a cracker-jack engine builder and hope to see more of your builds around the place... Cheers TC.

Guess the difference between me and Donny and you blokes is .. we aren't paying customers. Maybe if we were we would have experienced what you have.

That and the fact that I told him your a c*** and if you rang tell you to.................LMAO, come on TC surely you'll make me pay for this post brother. ROFL, i can just picture you right now. Miss ya mate cant wait to see you in 4 weeks.:D

Tomcat,I did not intend my PM to you to be "smatarse" I read it carefully three times before I sent it. It was in response to your "shouting" in bold print out of my screen "send me the fu$king pistons". I described what I had done to send you the pistons.If I offended you I apologise. Copy and paste the PM and post if if you wish. I was probably rude to your mate. If he is the guy I think he is, he rang me for free advice. He had bought some cams from an american supplier and wanted advice on the fitment etc, and numerous other things. ( it is a while ago).I asked him why he did not ring the US men, he said they would not talk to him. I gave him some advice, then he told me why what said was wrong. I spent , I reckon , three calls at about 40 mins each with him. He was always careful to ring at 5.30 pm when most folk go home. He ignored my advice , which is why his engine spat a shim and crapped itself,when he started it up. Then he rang me again and by this time my patience was exhausted. So I was pretty blunt with him. He wanted some valve spring retainers, which I did supply him, but only with springs to suit.My reason for that was so he would not have further trouble using mismatched parts. I also directed him to a GOOD guy to tune his bike. Maybe this is the same guy?

Yep ... same bloke. My 'send me the f#ckin pistons ' was meant as a joke mate. Your later PM detailing how it was 'my fault ' i didn't have the pistons is what got me annoyed. I did everything you requested .. everything. By the way the pistons arrived yesterday , by regular post because you didn't sign the dangerous goods exhemption. Not sure if that's 3 or 4 express bags at $14 each it's taken to get the pistons to me. To be honest i regret asking you to ' do me a favour ' and post them to me. I should have just waited until Ponters had them back in his possesion. I've said all i intend to on this matter. Like i said you are a cracker-jack engine builder and hope to see more of your builds around the place... Cheers TC.

Glad you two fellas have worked out your slight differences. I know that email can often get people misunderstanding intention or tone of voice. A brief call to a stranger would also not be 100%. Truth is I think out of almost everyone Ive met the both of you guys have the most wicked sense of humour, hilarious wording and communication and I reckon you are both 2 of the nicest funniest bastards ive met. I've no doubt all was just a misunderstanding.

Cheers to both of ya. ;)

All I know is, Nev was very accommodating to me when I was asking him about cams. I know it did unleash a bunch of ponies when they were installed. Can't wait to see what they do in conjuction with the blower.

Back