PCV/AutoTune Questions

Ok...here's another question for the tuners. When I totalled my 2013 Roadster it had a PC V and Auto Tuner w/wideband O2 installed. It all...ummm...."fell off" :rolleyes: before the bike got hauled off to the breakers.

Can I install it on my current 2012 Roadster and run with the map that was already on it, letting the Auto Tune fix the mix, or will I have to download something new?

Ok...here's another question for the tuners. When I totalled my 2013 Roadster it had a PC V and Auto Tuner w/wideband O2 installed. It all...ummm...."fell off" :rolleyes: before the bike got hauled off to the breakers.

Can I install it on my current 2012 Roadster and run with the map that was already on it, letting the Auto Tune fix the mix, or will I have to download something new?
Now you did tell the insurance company that you removed those items:eek::p:D

NO NO NO! You completely misread my post. Those items fell off as the wrecker drove away! They were on there when the bike was loaded. :cool:

Besides, I didn't get reimbursed for them as they "did not add to the value of the motorcycle as determined by a third party company."

Back