PCV/AutoTune Questions

RockOn

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 R3 Classic, 2008 R3T, 2009 Harley Ultra
Hey,

I'm interested in digital tuning possibilities for my bikes.....in particular for my '06 Rocket Classic and my '09 Harley Ultra. I'd appreciate knowing if this unit: power commander v harley touring With Autotune | eBay can be used on one or both of my bikes .....but most importantly on my '06 rocket Classic.

I've been to the DynaJet/Power Commander site and can't figure out which model would work on my Rocket.....it seems to speak in terms of, "Harley" or "universal" and nothing more specific than that.
Anyway, if the eBay item referenced above could work on either I'd make an offer on this lightly used item.

Thanks,

VR

PS Do I have O2 sensors on my bike? If not how difficult is it to make a hole in exhaust for a sensor(s)? Thanks again.

When I bought my auto tune it came with a bung(think that is correct) in-case you did not have as you said a hole in your exhaust, the Rocket does have a hole in its exhaust:D have to admit the PC site can be a little bit confusing , if in doubt give them a call.

When I bought my auto tune it came with a bung(think that is correct) in-case you did not have as you said a hole in your exhaust, the Rocket does have a hole in its exhaust:D have to admit the PC site can be a little bit confusing , if in doubt give them a call.

Rodger that, thanks.

Thanks.....they show 5 different AutoTune models to choose from to go with the 21-003......do you know which one I would need?

Thanks again.
I used AT 100 and it works beautifully. I only have one sensor on my Roadster. Not sure how many you have on an 06 classic. I dont think you need more than one sensor if you plug other holes and switch off O2 sensor in Tune ECU, but I would check that.

Hey,

I'm interested in digital tuning possibilities for my bikes.....in particular for my '06 Rocket Classic and my '09 Harley Ultra. I'd appreciate knowing if this unit: power commander v harley touring With Autotune | eBay can be used on one or both of my bikes .....but most importantly on my '06 rocket Classic.

I've been to the DynaJet/Power Commander site and can't figure out which model would work on my Rocket.....it seems to speak in terms of, "Harley" or "universal" and nothing more specific than that.
Anyway, if the eBay item referenced above could work on either I'd make an offer on this lightly used item.

Thanks,

VR

PS Do I have O2 sensors on my bike? If not how difficult is it to make a hole in exhaust for a sensor(s)? Thanks again.
Give me until after work and I'll look at what is marked on the boxes.
BUT unless it is the R3 version - DO NOT BUY IT. It comes with a very specific harness that plugs into the original fuel injector circuit.

Back