passenger floorboards relocation

GStumpp

Standard Bore
Ride
R III T
I would like to move the passenger floorboards forward about 2 or 3 inches. Does anyone know of a relocation kit?

I would like to move the passenger floorboards forward about 2 or 3 inches. Does anyone know of a relocation kit?
Hey GSSTUMP, have you thought about making your own? If you do, use steel, not aluminum.
Are you looking to move them 2 to 3" forward at same height?

I have the Rivco system. Requires their floor board and their dog bone to extend it forward.
Open this photo and zoom in on the passenger floor board. Yow will see the dog bone that extends it forward. Rivco is expensive but really good stuff. Worth of your Rocket.

Attachments

• 231 - Copy.JPG
    231 - Copy.JPG
    470.2 KB · Views: 103
You guys do realize this is the Touring forum right? He has stock floorboards, not Rivco.

Oops. I don't look at the forums, just click on new posts and there they are. I'll sneak on back out of the old man bike section. :p

Yes I would like to keep the same hight. Just wanted to see if anyone had done this so I didn't have to reinvent the wheel. Looks like fabing something is my only option.

Howdy - I wanted to do same thing but ended up moving wife back about 2 inches and up about one inch by having new sissy bar made and passenger seat ( long haul) thickened by about 1.5 inches. Sissy bar made of stainless and buffed - looks as good as chrome. See my post from Nov 27/13 "lowering passenger floorboards - update". I'm not a fabricator so this approach worked for us.

I have the Rivco system. Requires their floor board and their dog bone to extend it forward.
Open this photo and zoom in on the passenger floor board. Yow will see the dog bone that extends it forward. Rivco is expensive but really good stuff. Worth of your Rocket.

What seat do you have on it?

Back