Rocket Scientist

Grand Exulted Poobah
Ride
Black 05' Rocket III standard
I not a paint guy. Does anyone know much paint it takes to paint tank, fenders, side covers, and hard bags ? I realize it takes multiple layers to make some colors. Primer, base coat, color, clear. Just trying to get an idea of how much of each I will need.

I not a paint guy. Does anyone know much paint it takes to paint tank, fenders, side covers, and hard bags ? I realize it takes multiple layers to make some colors. Primer, base coat, color, clear. Just trying to get an idea of how much of each I will need.

I am not a paint guy but I'm going to try the plasti dip. the kind that changes colors depending on your viewing angle. The cool thing is if you don't like you just peel it off. I imagine the cost is gonna to be somewhere around 300 to 750. I haven't researched it well enough yet.

I like these colors too

I usually buy a quart. You should have some left over unless you seriously mess up and have to re-do it. Call Hoise of Kolor and talk to one of their tech guys. They will sort you out. There are cheaper options but their stuff shoots well and lasts

What color you going?

Back