Chris if yoir talking Dave Platt outlaw system its made for the roadster. But dav platt does make something like that for the Older Real Rockets .

Here is a link to there early rocket stuff
You will see a couple styles one style fits all underneath the bike its hard to get a idea of what it looks like. But if you go to a trucking firm and look in the yard your bound to see wheel chocks. His others look pretty good. I think the main differenece is the underneath mounts like where your cat or cat delet was and the roadster style crossover.since your on that side of thr farm I'd ring them. Think big in big out if anyone of them suffer the other does. Except maybe noise
After all Harley davidson is the cheapest way to produce noise without the harmful side affects of creating horse power.

contact dave platt via ebay. exhausts come with all fittings and hardware plus instructions.
when i fitted mine, it took longer to remove the old original exhaust :)

Does anyone know if the outlaw system fits the rocket classic. If so what do I need to do to make it fit. Thanks
The outlaw will only fit the ABS equipped roadsters . I'm guessing it's to do with fixing brackets for the cross over pipe ? As mentioned , give him a ring . He does other styles for the classic and touring !

Back