Oklahoma Tornadoes

Glad all are okay Lupe. Property can be replaced; lives are lost forever. We used to live east of Joplin MO so we know what you experience when these "*****es" blow into town. Keep the radio on!

Relieved that you and yours are OK!
Hopefully little or no damage to your home?

This is funny guys, we all got up early in the morning to go to work, i came back home and my entire family is looking up tp my sister's house next door, half of the roof is gone we just noticed it since she did not spend the night there, we didnt noticed it last night in the dark:eek::eek:

This is funny guys, we all got up early in the morning to go to work, i came back home and my entire family is looking up tp my sister's house next door, half of the roof is gone we just noticed it since she did not spend the night there, we didnt noticed it last night in the dark:eek::eek:

Darn!
Had she left on purpose or was it just good fortune?

Danmm

Darn!
Had she left on purpose or was it just good fortune?
We all went together to the shelter which is 200 feet away at my other sister's house, then we came back and got in my house in a hurry since it was still raining, she decided to stay here since she didnt want to get sick, she got up and left at 6, still dark, i went up there and kinda put heavy stuff over the roof, will fix it over the weekend:)

We all went together to the shelter which is 200 feet away at my other sister's house, then we came back and got in my house in a hurry since it was still raining, she decided to stay here since she didnt want to get sick, she got up and left at 6, still dark, i went up there and kinda put heavy stuff over the roof, will fix it over the weekend:)

#1) REAL happy no one was hurt! :thumbsup:
#2) Have you all taken over the whole neighborhood?
:p
#3) Is this one of those free love communes?
#4) If so, I be on my way NOW!

#1) REAL happy no one was hurt! :thumbsup:
#2) Have you all taken over the whole neighborhood?
:p
#3) Is this one of those free love communes?
#4) If so, I be on my way NOW!
Steve, we just have 8 houses in a 500 feet radious:D

Back