Oklahoma Tornadoes

How are all our brothers in OK doing?
Looking at some UGLY sky in the Tulsa area on the news!

@mexican
@skydog1000

Well, I wasn't mentioned, but since I haven't been very active in about a year, it's understandable.
Skys dark and storms movin in. hails about pea sized and winds howlin right now.
So far,,,,it's all good, got a couple of shipping containers outside it it gets to bad...
thanks for askin'.
ride safe ya'll,
skip

Well, I wasn't mentioned, but since I haven't been very active in about a year, it's understandable.
Skys dark and storms movin in. hails about pea sized and winds howlin right now.
So far,,,,it's all good, got a couple of shipping containers outside it it gets to bad...
thanks for askin'.
ride safe ya'll,
skip

What you mean, Youse wern't mentioned??? :eek:
My BAD, Amigo - I shoulda known better!

Guys, it was bad, for the first time in 23 years i had to get in a shelter, lucky for me that we installed one 2 years ago, we got half of the neighborhood in there also, they are still trying to see the amount of the damages, will find out tomorrow for sure

This is one good view from downtown tulsa, about 1.5 miles from my house, the world famous BOK CENTER, the biggest stars of the world had performed here,
tornado.jpg

Not my idea of fun. But then again, I did have some good hurricane parties while in Florida :evil:
It was pretty intense here for about an hour, tornadoes everywhere, the first pictures are starting to come out and they look bad

Back