Abate Toy run Tulsa Oklahoma 2018

I'm thinking a lot of folk would like to ride with you Sonny...me for one!!...but other things get in ones way...
We try to organize rides between a few guys here the same as you do over there and the weather F**ks it up or other commitments get in the way...usually ends up with someone not turning up...its the nature of the beast..I ride alot by myself nowadays...

Ain't no big deal. Really excited about this ride. Kind of get the feeling am not that poplar among some of the Okies on here but really don't care. Gonna have a good time anyhow. Weather ain't going to be to bad and bike is running real good.

Toy runs are only one of the many fundraisers that Abate does. Abate's a great group and I belong to my local chapter. You guys should support your states chapter by joining for $20.00 a year. We are a motorcycle rights organization. The main purpose of Abate is to watch and go after any legislation thats anti-motorcycle or anti-rider. We have people and lawyers who go up to your states capital to lobby for us bikers and to go up against any potential legislation that might be detrimental to us. Even if you never attend a meeting the $20.00 really helps to support us and be able to continue. Abate also has a social side with rides, parties and get togethers. Google Abate of (your state) and you will find info.
I joined in ga. Never heard another word from them

Back