OK fellas, it is time for the BIG Combo.....

Did the Snowy ride a couple of weeks ago. 2500 bikes, got Covid. Going up to the Northern Territory and Western Queensland for a month doing health checks on the cattle stations…. First time not taking the Rocket …. Taking the 22 year old BM Gravel Surfer. Might do the Barclay stock route while I’m at it. Be back late May, then pretty free for a while after that if someone makes a decision I’m in🤗

Did the Snowy ride a couple of weeks ago. 2500 bikes, got Covid. Going up to the Northern Territory and Western Queensland for a month doing health checks on the cattle stations…. First time not taking the Rocket …. Taking the 22 year old BM Gravel Surfer. Might do the Barclay stock route while I’m at it. Be back late May, then pretty free for a while after that if someone makes a decision I’m in🤗
And you didn't call in to say G'day, I'm offended! ;) :roll:
Barclay stock route/Tablelands H'way. From Carpentaria H'way to Barkly H'way.
One of the the most boring stretch of dirt road I have been on. 380km of flat, flat, flat treeless and lots of little gibber stones, but that was over 20 years ago now.

And you didn't call in to say G'day, I'm offended! ;) :roll:
Barclay stock route/Tablelands H'way. From Carpentaria H'way to Barkly H'way.
One of the the most boring stretch of dirt road I have been on. 380km of flat, flat, flat treeless and lots of little gibber stones, but that was over 20 years ago now.
Yeah😱beautiful country. Bloody look forward to a beer when it’s done🥴
I didn’t call in , wind, rain and bloody cold. I think that if I had of stopped at Canberra, mother would have had a refreshment and you would have had us for the weekend and I would have wasted $900 for the luxury chalet in Thredbo.🤔

This election is trying my patience, I was ready to vote the day it started !!
Need to get other thoughts happening.o_O

How about South West Rocks at the end of September or early October to avoid Bathurst on 8th Oct and PI GP on 16th Oct in case these events clash with RDU.
Sat 24/09 or Sat 1/10 fits with the local weather (being less likelihood of rain, which I've also had enough of !!)
Any takers ??

How about South West Rocks at the end of September or early October to avoid Bathurst on 8th Oct and PI GP on 16th Oct in case these events clash with RDU.
Sat 24/09 or Sat 1/10 fits with the local weather (being less likelihood of rain, which I've also had enough of !!)
Any takers ??
Sounds like a plan......

Any takers ??
Yep, definitely a plan🤗

Great, fits my schedule.
Please refresh my old and at the moment 'very addled brain'.
SW Rocks was the same place as previous RDU where we hung around the pub and visited the great old prison and lighthouse?
Or the other place where we stayed in a Holiday Park near the great m/cycle museum?

Great, fits my schedule.
Please refresh my old and at the moment 'very addled brain'.
SW Rocks was the same place as previous RDU where we hung around the pub and visited the great old prison and lighthouse?
Or the other place where we stayed in a Holiday Park near the great m/cycle museum?
The first one Peter. Great place. We went to the MC museum. Very cool.

Sounds like a plan......
I might have to bolt a few bits back on 😳

4A06D67A-2003-40AA-A4AA-32046E0A2308.jpeg

Back