OK fellas, it is time for the BIG Combo.....

Any one know where the resident Psycho @Longrider is lurking?
He is usually up for a 'Big Combo" and @HansO probably hasn't eaten cake for years!

I understand he may have a aged a tad since this photo but I am not a phone or IT skilled to used an aging app to get a better approximation of his current appearance!
Can somebody do the job for us and add about 50 years I reckon from his travails of late although I heard he was now a mere shadow of his former girth;):whitstling::inlove!

1644124740941.jpeg

Photograph portrait aging application

Any one know where the resident Psycho @Longrider is lurking?
He is usually up for a 'Big Combo" and @HansO probably hasn't eaten cake for years!

I understand he may have a aged a tad since this photo but I am not a phone or IT skilled to used an aging app to get a better approximation of his current appearance!
Can somebody do the job for us and add about 50 years I reckon from his travails of late although I heard he was now a mere shadow of his former girth;):whitstling::inlove!

1644124740941.jpeg

Photograph portrait aging application
I just heard from the martyr, he has just retired again, no doubt after returning to his desperately needed public psych health roles.

Well yep .... I'm up for a ride .... missed you all heaps. Went another lap of OZ last year, 43 days of riding and 20 of those (from mid WA to home) in the rain. Now done two laps and six times accross our great land. Burnt out my Viking exhaust muffler. Now have the standard headers and Foran custom system on. Electrical and starting problems for the last half as well. Finally put the big cables on (I'm suitably admonished Mitzy) and replaced the contacts in the stator ( 20 min job) now starts every time.
Did an oil change in Perth and the bike sounded like it was going to detonate all the way home (cheap Repco fully syn oil), bought all the cam chain replacement parts and Ishrub provided me with a new clutch but had to do a quick trip to Tumbarumba to do health checks .... gave the bike a quick Oil change with the Nulon Fully Syn oil I usually use .... quiet as a mouse .... bloody cheap oil.
Started that lap around with health checks at 7 stations and the Daly Waters Pub in West QLD and NT ... doing that again in May this year but have decided i needed a more Dirt appropriate bike so bought a 20year old GS 1150 .... so easy to ride! So now have the Rocket for highways and the GS for Byways and the faithful TR1 Yamaha for warm Sunday mornings. (and another 78 Yamaha 1200 and a 90 Virago 535 for fun).
We took filmmakers to the NT with us ... Movie coming about mid 22, lots of shots off the Rocket up the centre and a couple of me standing (put folding pegs behind my footboards) chasing BM's and a couple of Ducatis up dirt roads on the Rocket on the Darkside.
Retired again ... did a stint with Mental Health Covid response .... helped me buy lots of **** but I've had enough so now prefer to sleep in.
Lets get a date and place together, I'm fitter (oh had a Cardiac ablation a while ago so my heart kinda works) and ready to rock and roll.

How about Moree and the hot springs? Its only just over the border, only a little bit. I did the run from Armidale to Moree through North Star a couple of years ago .... great riding country for Rockets.
Just suggesting as no one has come up with anything yet.
I'm pretty free from June onward then I'll get busy in November. Psychs on Bikes look like taking over the Snowy ride, been negotiating with the sponsors .... bloody big bucks involved that we can put to Rural and Remote Mental Health and of course I'll have to go for a ride to ensure the money is spent well.
Been writing poetry again ..... now I have a new theme .....

Bought a BMW
Adventure and off road
Been hanging around the tight pants set
That's where the seed got sowed

It goes on .... but so do I

Back