Oil Filters in Australia

If the filters Warp was talking about look like happening i'm interested. Sure that Donny be a starter as well.

If the filters Warp was talking about look like happening i'm interested. Sure that Donny be a starter as well.
Not to worry Tom I am sure when I send the left hand half shell withthe swithes and wire loom I will be able to stick a couple in for you to test out :D

I am definately a Motul 7100 user but what was the out come with the weight, 10W/40 in winter and 15W/50 in summer, whats the verdict.

I was told due to the fact that our temps are not that extreme there is no real advantage in switching between seasons and unless you are going to thrash it the 10 - 40 will be fine

Not to worry Tom I am sure when I send the left hand half shell withthe swithes and wire loom I will be able to stick a couple in for you to test out :D

You never did confirm that shipping cost for 12 in a flat rate box Scott

You never did confirm that shipping cost for 12 in a flat rate box Scott
I will get all over it dude plus since I am sending Tom some parts for his buddy I will throw as many in as I can. I am just waiting on the parts to arrive and will see how many the auto parts dealer has in stock.
The wife is checking the rate for a 4 lb box as we speak.
AH she says a 4 lb. box will be 30.44 USD
each filter weighs 1/2 lb so 6 will leave a lb left over for the box. so were still about 5 bucks each for shipping.

LikeI said I will send some with Toms Triumph parts I am just waiting for them to arrive. it will be early this coming week I hope.

12 will be 50 bucks in a flat rate box. AS long as it does not go over 20 lbs which the filters won't I can stick in some Moly 60 lube if needed :D

Cool I will start a thread inthe morning ind RDU forum to see if we have enough takers

Back