Oil Filters in Australia

Buy OEM Triumph brand myself ... but i'm open to consider anything that's of equal or better quality though.

I get the K&N ones from Flipmiesters, They are a supierior filter by far, the Triumph gen filter is no different than a cheaper filter made by same company for triumph they double the price just to put the Triumph name on them.
The K&N is expensive here in Auss but you can get a couple at a time from flip and they will work out cheaper including the shipping

I wish I knew Flip sold oil filters last week, my stand arrived yesterday!
I’ve seen the guys in the US are talking about Glass Partial filters and the reusable ones.

Like Henso I don't see anyone in Hinckley making a special filter, I expect they are standard items with Triumph Printed on them, for double the cost.

I replace the Mobile 1 every 7,500k's which is a little excessive and expensive but I've had high revving sports bikes in the past with high mileages and changed ( Mobile 1) oil every 5,000k’s I’ve never had to change the shims.

Just wondering if anyone has sourced anything locally that they can recommend.

Being from a truck driving background I allways run Ryco or Baldwin. Ryco made a filter that matched my Softail. Havn't looked into getting one for the rocket yet but I'm sure Ryco, Baldwin or Fleetguard would make one that matches up. Just need to go into a supplier with the numbers off the original and I'd say they would be able to grab one off the shelf.

Back