Oil Filters in Australia

When i buy a new truck car or motor bike I never normally swap from one oil to another for the life of that particular vehicle it seems to work for me.thats the reason I said I'm not game to change from motul to belray

No we dont have those brands here but glad you bought it back on topic he he:rolleyes: we do get a bit sidetracked sometimes and it is All Your Fault Ponters!!:D:D:D

If anyone wants to try the synthetic filter I could post them to you. I am not sure how pricey that would make them but if the medium flat rate box is like 50 bucks for 20 lbs or less you could get a lot of them in there which would lower the cost. Then you guys could split the shipping cost which would make them pretty cheap. I will see how many I can get in one box and cruch the numbers for you.

If anyone wants to try the synthetic filter I could post them to you. I am not sure how pricey that would make them but if the medium flat rate box is like 50 bucks for 20 lbs or less you could get a lot of them in there which would lower the cost. Then you guys could split the shipping cost which would make them pretty cheap. I will see how many I can get in one box and cruch the numbers for you.

Sounds good Scott.

Scott
Tell us more about these synthetic filters are they different which way
The Purolator synthetic oil filter PSL14610 is a 100% synthetic media made specifically for synthetic oils. They advertise 99% dirt trapping Efficiency.
You can do a google search fpr their reviews. I am using them with Joe Gibbs Hotrod synthetic racing oil 15w50 with high zinc additives. They are about 17 mm longer but the OEM chrome filter guard does fit over them. it leaves a 17 mm stripe of blue betweent he chrome shield and the engine block.

I will check with the wifey to see if there is a cheaper rate then the flat rate box which I can get 12 in. the flat rate box is 50 bucks as long as its under 20 lbs. this is how much it cost to ship a starter or the tranny out of a rocket down under. So at that rate it bumps it up to almost 15 USD a filter. She works for the post office so maybe she can find a cheaper way. I will let you know.

What is the difference between motul 300v 10w/40 full syn and the 7100? I need to be educated ? A simple which one is best will do I don't care about cost I want the best oil not the cheapest.

Back