We imported our criminal types 200 years ago. Unlikely we need any new ones for a job like that. Although the timing of the question is a bit sus........ ;)
Just kidding R3T2013. I actually thought someone on here had found a way of locking the cap not all that long ago. Or was that when Skip was looking? I'll search and see what I can find.

I agree, I’m looking to modify the oil filler cap! Poor design and vulnerable to tampering! You can’t even lock wire it to deter opportunists!

I agree, I’m looking to modify the oil filler cap! Poor design and vulnerable to tampering! You can’t even lock wire it to deter opportunists!
F8A538BD-15AC-4E35-9A06-DC802404CB25.png

How many folks have you been waking up early with your loud exhaust and pissing off then? ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll:

My oil cap blew off at the drag strip yesterday on my last run. I did go the fastest and the highest rpm on that run at the spot it came off. Has anybody come up with a fool proof way to keep it on ?

Back