Odd Vibration

There is a thread around here somewhere that I ran numbers showing the power to weight ratio of the Diavel being better and no one wanted to see it clearly.
Let's not talk about KTM's then. :evil: - OK Let's :D

Ducatis have one disadvantage ime - Maintenance costs. Desmodromics are wonderful, wonderful, things - But I NEVER want to have to re-shim another - NEVER!.

Ok, what happened to Art's post and why was it edited out of my post? There was nothing controversial about it.

And I see it is gone from @CamaroCarl post also
YES dont know what happened was talking with Dean about his new GT and he was complaining about the VIBRATION and lack of power he expected class leading power and hes not happy at all Triumph promised more thats for sure

Ducatis have one disadvantage ime - Maintenance costs. Desmodromics are wonderful, wonderful, things - But I NEVER want to have to re-shim another - NEVER!.

Oh yeah, the SD R & GT are also beastly, but maybe a little too pogo-ish at both ends. The rear shock is too soft and the torque lifts the front way too easily. *Edit* Apparently the 2020 has top of the line WP Apex so that should help

The Super Adventures are a little heaver but run the same engine in a different state of tune. Still monsters though

My Duc... I'm not a wrench and Desmo services were moved out to every 15k miles. So once every 18-24 months and I'm ok with the cost.

Oh yeah, the SD R & GT are also beastly, but maybe a little too pogo-ish at both ends. The rear shock is too soft and the torque lifts the front way too easily. *Edit* Apparently the 2020 has top of the line WP Apex so that should help

The Super Adventures are a little heaver but run the same engine in a different state of tune. Still monsters though

My Duc... I'm not a wrench and Desmo services were moved out to every 15k miles. So once every 18-24 months and I'm ok with the cost.

I put a deposit on a new ROCKET and changed my mind as soon as I talked to RICKEY GADSON after he did the CYCLEWORLD testing and we arent happy with the mediocre performance and the DEALER will not refund the deposits of several unhappy customers that do not want the over hyped ROCKET

Back