Vibration Issue - Video Enclosed

They’re saying the vibration isn’t bad enough around town to warrant a mechanical claim. And they won’t test it at high speeds because it’s illegal/ liable. I’m between the preverbal rock and a hard place.
I’ve scheduled an appointment at a business that does dynamometer tests. I’ve told them that the test isn’t about rpm/ hp. It’s about vibration. I’ll let y’all know what an independent business makes of this bike.

Bar end is where vibration is the worst on any bike, That's why I always mount mine inwards.

Attachments

• 20200323_111434.jpg
    20200323_111434.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 36
From the video, I don’t think vibrations are main culprit. Triumph had a bad batch of mirrors that have been failing for few owners.
My left mirror doesn't stay in place and vibrates at higher speeds. Do you have a link by chance that talks about the "bad batch of mirrors" I might point to when approaching a dealer?

My left mirror doesn't stay in place and vibrates at higher speeds. Do you have a link by chance that talks about the "bad batch of mirrors" I might point to when approaching a dealer?
I’ve seen many R3r mirrors with hairline cracks. Including my own. Could be caused by ultrasonic vibrations?

Most of the vibration at speed goes from your hands up your arms. I have grip puppies I'm sure take in some of the vibration. I feel it but it's not really noticeable unless I concentrate on it. I know it isn't a fix but if you relax your arms and hands the vibration isn't as bad. Coming from a guy that owned 3 Harleys I practiced what I preach. ;)

If I tried to take this bike up to 130 mph it would look like the Challenger disaster upon re-entry.
As if my vibration problem wasn’t bad enough, now I have a weird front end wobble thing going on . Wasn’t there a couple other guys that had this issue?

Some have cure it with adjusting the forks
I think it was the front tire.
Every time I get a new tire i take it up to 40 mph and let off throttle and ease my hands back to see if i t wobbles.
One metzer was a tank slapper.

Back