OCC shows a Rocket

Know how you feel. I'm **** near deaf myself. Failed my CDL hearing test twice so far. Ears continually ring as well...why I'm so flippin' bonkers I suppose. Couple that with unending pain nearly body-wide and you have a recipe for rabid, anti social intercourse. My specialty. Be well Uncle Jess. Ftrike.
I am now rideing a 07 rocket but I will turn it into a trike before I quit rideing my 1500 did not have enough horsepower in North Carolina mountains I came back and decided I was going to re teach myself to ride on two wheels again,it took a long time to feel stable but am okay now except for arthritis in my knees LOL'''' Oh yes the ringing does seem to go away after a while the doctor told me your mind will learn to ignore it but it surprises me every time a person wants to tell you something they will lean to the side that is deaf every time :confused:

I am now rideing a 07 rocket but I will turn it into a trike before I quit rideing my 1500 did not have enough horsepower in North Carolina mountains I came back and decided I was going to re teach myself to ride on two wheels again,it took a long time to feel stable but am okay now except for arthritis in my knees LOL'''' Oh yes the ringing does seem to go away after a while the doctor told me your mind will learn to ignore it but it surprises me every time a person wants to tell you something they will lean to the side that is deaf every time :confused:

In MY case the ringing never goes away. Had it for over twenty years now and counting; too much loud music, guns, fireworks, scuba diving, and blows to the head I guess. Been a fun life, at times, but expensive. This body is trashed.

I saw the episode that showed the Rocket...it was not one that OCC built, but rather one on a lift at a Technical school they were visiting. The trike referred to was one built by PJD for Gears of War...very cool trike that could have used a Rocket engine instead of the smallish V-Twin they put in it.

Do u know which season and episode it was ?

Do u know which season and episode it was ?

Yes...it was this season...the most recent episode I believe where Paul Jr and crew were building a trike for Gears of War. Don't get too excited and spend alot of time trying to find it....the shot of the bike lasts just a few seconds...

They visit a Motorcycle Technical school to talk to the students there, and the Rocket was sitting on a lift...camera pans past it...that is about it.

Back