OCC shows a Rocket

TheKid

Top Fuel
Ride
2007 Rocket III Standard /2010 R3T
On Orange County Choppers tonight, they showed a Triumph Roadster with an awsome exhaust. Just three into one and straight down. This is the episode
where Paul Jr. builds a three wheeler. The trike seems like it really needs
a Rocket Motor

Been on the market for a while now..surprised it hasn't sold. Nice looking trike and i dont really like trikes...Reckon it would be a hoot to ride ;)

tried to find a pic of the rocket they made on their website,
couldn't find one.
Got a screen capture or pic of what they created?
I'd like to see it.

I saw the episode that showed the Rocket...it was not one that OCC built, but rather one on a lift at a Technical school they were visiting. The trike referred to was one built by PJD for Gears of War...very cool trike that could have used a Rocket engine instead of the smallish V-Twin they put in it.

Blown

I don't like any trike unless it is pulled by an outrageous, massively overbuilt Chevy V-8, blown, with nitrous, dual 15" slicks and punching out at least 800hp! Otherwise, trikes are for wobbly old men...unfortunate, wobbly, often ridiculous old men at that who can no longer master a real motorcycle:(* Older even than me and I remember God when he was a kid!:eek: Jus' my usual kind and considerate observation. kisses:p

*When I reach the point when I can no longer ride the pony good and proper I'll quit bikes altogether, as every "self respecting, old fart biker past his prime" should and take up knitting...well...maybe wheel chair frisbee...:D

I built a trike out of the 1500 intruder when I lost my hearing in my left ear. For close to a year I could be walking across flat concrete and just fall on my face the trike was a great relief nice to be riding again, It will flat build up your muscles in your midsection 3 1/2° rake is a must I found a place that made a triple tree with a 7° could take it around a curve with one hand I'm sure when the arthritis in my knees gets bad enough I will go back to a trike they are super for sightseeing you can actually look off and not go over a cliff LOL. I purchased a my rocket about two years after my hearing loss had to relearn to ride downright scary you do not realize how important your balance is until it's gone trikes really sweet.

The mob and the pooch

:roll: You're a flippin looney!! By the way totally Love your dog and Dracul...Ever heard of "the Order"? ;);)

Bruder Scheigen and that mob? I know of them.

Beowulf, my pup, is **** cool aint he? Sleeps with me and the missus...farts and snores but it's OK I fart and snore too. I have him pull a cart affixed to his spiked collar filled with stones and mortar...over a hundred pounds...around the back yard for meaty treats. He then does his speed demon runabout the premises at full tilt for a coupla minutes. Funny as hell. I kick at 'im and wrassle him (hard!) and I always end up bleeding. Mellow dude typically, despite the above, EXCEPT when anyone approaches the domicile unannounced, or when we roll out the trash cans...he then transforms instantly into "Dog-Hulk-Smash"! Hair stands up, muscles bulging, veins popping out, zipping all around the house at top speed on the tips of his claws on our wood flooring (sounds like a staccato dancer) ready to rip and rend!!! LOVE this brawny little savage:D

I built a trike out of the 1500 intruder when I lost my hearing in my left ear. For close to a year I could be walking across flat concrete and just fall on my face the trike was a great relief nice to be riding again, It will flat build up your muscles in your midsection 3 1/2° rake is a must I found a place that made a triple tree with a 7° could take it around a curve with one hand I'm sure when the arthritis in my knees gets bad enough I will go back to a trike they are super for sightseeing you can actually look off and not go over a cliff LOL. I purchased a my rocket about two years after my hearing loss had to relearn to ride downright scary you do not realize how important your balance is until it's gone trikes really sweet.

Know how you feel. I'm **** near deaf myself. Failed my CDL hearing test twice so far. Ears continually ring as well...why I'm so flippin' bonkers I suppose. Couple that with unending pain nearly body-wide and you have a recipe for rabid, anti social intercourse. My specialty. Be well Uncle Jess. Enjoy your trike.

Back