O2 sensor disable

Preacher

.020 Over
Can the O2 sensor be disabled with TuneECU on an '05 Rocket?

I haven't plugged into the Rocket yet but I had real good luck on my Thruxton with a new map and disabling the O2 sensor.

yes its just like Tune Boy uncheck the box next to it and save the map either as a new one or as the same one. While your add it you might as well open the secondaries, correct the speedo, up the rev limiter and raise the speed limiter so it will not get in your way

Thanks for the info. I already removed the secondaries a while ago and have PC3. This is probably covered somewhere but I can't locate the new values for the speedo, rev and speed limiter on the site. Could you steer me there? Thanks again.

Just increase the rev lmiter and the speed limiter as high as they will go. I think its 6800 rev and somewhere around 300KPH on the speed limiter. The speedo depends on what tire your running. Matz and Avon is about 6 to 7 percent off. Bridgestone will be a lot closer. If you have a gps you can change it and then check it to see if it needs adjustment.
Since you have it dynoed with a PC3 you are still restricted int he timing unless you already loaded a map that changed it. It will say full power or timing derestricted in the msap information section.

Back