Now this really sucks....

Well, part of my relief just came through in the form of a promotion at work. I got the call this morning. I have been driving tractor trailers for 39 years and for the past 27 years I have worked for the post office in the same capacity. As a result my knees as well as some of my other joints (keep it clean Rktinmypkt:p) have all suffered from it. For the last few months I have been dispatching our fleet and the office work did me some good pain wise. The position opened up and I applied for it and I was awarded the job today. So, no more driving, no more pushing heavy stuff and I can go ahead with my left knee replacement next Jan. And a raise to boot. No more jeans either.......:(

thread title says it all new battery in new brake fluid in new oil&filters and it started to rain just as I finished

I feel your pain!!!
I to use Celebrex but have also found that since getting my heated Corbin seat the hips and knees work better and can ride much longer with much less pain the heated seat helps the circulation and get the blood flow thru the hips and down to the knees much better

No $hit?!?
I'd of never ever thought of that.
Very interesting . . . Hmmmmmmmmmm
The Celebrex is a huge help for me!
I start on it the week before a trip and use it until I return.
I don't feel comfy about constant use; so, I just bear the hip and knee pain in between times.

The mrs has been trying for years to get me on various vitamins and pills and finally to my amazement they work even some from from the USA about 16 a day:thumbsup:

Back