Now this really sucks....

1BigDog

Gone to the Dogs!
Ride
Size 12 Bates, extra wide
So, I live in sunny Florida. Have a nice Rocket. The weather has been picture perfect these last few days with temps around the 80 mark. And I havent been on the bike in a week and its killing me. Every now and then "Arthur" comes around for a visit making my life miserable. This week has been particularly bad. Legs feel like lead weights and I find it hard to get them up on the boards. Left knee is screaming at me but that will be addressed in January. Started increasing my Celebrex so things should calm down soon enough. I get periods like this, particularly after a wet week and we have had our share of rain the last few weeks. One of the joys of getting older I guess......:coffee: At least I aint pooping in my pants yet.....

My Celebrex costs 120 for a 90 day supply through my ins company. But, as Boog said, there is always rum. Maybe Bacardi 151 rum........with a touch of OJ for vitamins ya know.
Once my left knee is replaced then it should all be good.

I feel your pain!!!
I to use Celebrex but have also found that since getting my heated Corbin seat the hips and knees work better and can ride much longer with much less pain the heated seat helps the circulation and get the blood flow thru the hips and down to the knees much better

Back