No oil pressure ???

my best guess is u have the wire pinched or grounded.
what i would for temporary is use a test light hooked from battery positive to the oil sensor.
when that is hooked up light should be on and when started light should go off. light off= oil pressure.
if the temp circuit is open the ecu might substitute a a figure (about) -40 and then the injectors dumps the gas.
for temporary u can use about a 9000 ohm resistor to furnish a reading. probably best checked with tuneecu
hth herman

OK, I did the test light thing, and the oil "switch" is working, and I do have pressure, as the light will go off as soon as it fires up. So now got to trace the wire and see if it's pinched somewhere, though it is fine, right up to where it enters the big fat harness. I'm still wondering about if it needs to be cleared in the ECU via Tune Ecu. Tomorrows another day. Thank for the help Guy's. 😉

OK, I'm going to go stand in the corner for awhile. Hooked up Tune Ecu. Had a code for the temp sensor, which (I fixed, by finding the plug for it), and had error on coils 2 and 3, from when I fired it up with only number one coil connected. Funny, idled fine on one cylinder! Anyhow, cleared the error codes. THEN discovered I was looking at the wrong light bulb! I know, I know. Poor old eyes going to hades, even with reading glasses on. So sad. I was seeing the engine light, thought it was the oil light. Sorry Guy's for the bother. All appaears to be well now. Tomorrow will put the radiator on, try to find the fan socket, and run her some more before I start re-assembling the swing arm, wheel, etc. etc. as a consolation prize, I'll get some video tomorrow. Hope it makes up for my stupidity. Sorry, sorry, sorry.:whitstling::thumbsdown::unsure::banghead:

OK, I'm going to go stand in the corner for awhile. Hooked up Tune Ecu. Had a code for the temp sensor, which (I fixed, by finding the plug for it), and had error on coils 2 and 3, from when I fired it up with only number one coil connected. Funny, idled fine on one cylinder! Anyhow, cleared the error codes. THEN discovered I was looking at the wrong light bulb! I know, I know. Poor old eyes going to hades, even with reading glasses on. So sad. I was seeing the engine light, thought it was the oil light. Sorry Guy's for the bother. All appaears to be well now. Tomorrow will put the radiator on, try to find the fan socket, and run her some more before I start re-assembling the swing arm, wheel, etc. etc. as a consolation prize, I'll get some video tomorrow. Hope it makes up for my stupidity. Sorry, sorry, sorry.:whitstling::thumbsdown::unsure::banghead:
Please double check all hardware before test ride. Good job man

the old saying all well that ends well.
my old eyes giving me fits too.
I forgot to post this lol so i will continue on. Make sure bars turn full without binding cables. Check brakes front and back air pressure. Throttle cables not sticklng.
Have a great ride.

What a great bunch of people we have here on this forum. It's a shame we all live so apart from one another. Maybe one of these days, I'll be able to meet up with some of ya-all. I've got 2 dogs here, that I consider Family, and thank God for hem. They help me keep my sanity. So it is hard to get away for more than a few hours. But I'm not complaining at all. Totally blessed. Thanks again Guy's, and thanks for not flaming my pants off! for a stupid mistake/questions. "Steve" cooertwo

A mistakes and stupidity are not equivocal...if they were I'd be the stupidest bloke on the planet...:whitstling:

A mistakes and stupidity are not equivocal...if they were I'd be the stupidest bloke on the planet...:whitstling:

And I wouldn't be too far behind you 😂

They say It takes a big man to admit there mistakes. But to be honest working on a Rocket you need to be a scientist.. good luck with the rest of the build. On another note I had lost both sets of keys for my Rocket. I checked the jacket where I know the spare was three times and gone.

Went back out to the garage and checked a fourth time and it was in the pocket.🥴

Back