No more Rockets for Australia

No Rockets for Aussies? Wow..No wonder the Northern territory has adopted legal euthanasia.:eek:

On the upside no illegals like the ones that are over running the US, Canada the EU etc..

Australia started as a penal colony now if I sneak it they will detain me on and off shore island covered in Bat Guano. Or I can overstay my Visa, claim Refugee status and stay at the Turnbulls:roll: until I land in paradise aka Tasmania

Last edited:
Triumph Australia have removed both the Roadster and Touring from their line up.
The last few come under the offer section and or what is left on bikesales.com
I think it is a reasonable assumption that they may be stopping the current Rocket worldwide. Hopefully they will replace it with a newer design. As long as they don't f*ck it up.

I got to fire off a few rounds of my cousins 9mm pistol here in New Zealand at the range. An Israeli made pistol

He's an Ex police man with fire arms training.
(police in NZ Aren't normally armed.

Any how he was shocked that I could shoot better than him.

Never had a pistol, never had a need for one. It’s never been legal to own a pistol in my life time here in Australia unless you are a target shooter or security guard.

Gratitude for this info.
A perfect world where there are absolutely no guns would be terrific. Sadly there is no such place like this on our earth.
As long as guns can be obtained by criminals that care NOT for others or our laws, us law abiding citizens are at a huge disadvantage and are prey to these miscreants.
I have seen way too many unarmed law abiding folks fall victim to criminals with guns.
I feel we would all be safer if we have the right to protect ourselves. Naturally with serious rights comes serious responsibility that should be enforced.
Not everybody is truly prepared to take a life or carry a gun, that is why it is optional.
Guns are less dangerous than cars, trucks, motorcycles or cell phones and they are responsible for many less deaths.
The issue is accountability for the violators. A bar owner can be held accountable for serving a drunk driver that kills or injures someone while driving.
Why the heII is a parent or gun owner responsible for gun(s) in the hands of someone else not held responsible???

Back