No more Rockets for Australia

It looks to me like Triumph is trying to go for a younger, hipper more upscale demographic. Watch a Bobber ad if you can stomach it. A full zoot 1200 Tiger is in the mid-$20,000 range! H-D is dying off because their customer base is getting older and I think that Triumph is (rightly) worried that the same thing will happen to them. It's kinda tough to get younger people excited with retro styling lol. At least Triumph has some sport bike models to fall back on unlike H-D.

Mine was $23,490 ride away in 2012

OMG.jpg OUCH!
Mine was brand new at 0 miles.
$14K USD out the door!

When I had my chance with a Triumph Rep a few years ago I told him we wanted 4 versions of the new bike. I said a Standard, a light touring, a full blown cross continent tourer like the GW with a factory matching trailer available and then an ultimate hooligan bike with over 200 HP.

May be Triumph will give us multiple versions of it as time goes on like they have done with the new Bonneville line.
Not a hope in hell the rocket is not a big selling motorbike to begin with.

Not a hope in hell the rocket is not a big selling motorbike to begin with.

Only too true I'm afraid brudda Dave. I can't understand it for the life of me though. Who would ever not want one after taking a ride on one?

Guess that there a bunch of border line slow learners in the world.

Either that or we are just 'special':roll:

Back