Nitous on a Rocket

warp9.9 said:
IDK I don't know if you noticed where I said I wanted to fill it with Sweet Tea. (Arizona) that way when I am cruising down the road and get thirsty I can disconnect the hose and have a drink :D I realize people will think I am sucking NOS and I am ok with that :D

Do we know for certain the R3 wouldn't enjoy some direct injection sweat tea (Arizona or otherwise) for itself? Hell, it may give it more umph than pure nitrous oxide.

warp9.9 said:
My beastie can find her own sweet tea :D :D :D

Reminds of a guy telling how he was in the hospital for some repairs and the nurse came in during his breakfast to get a urine specimen. The story goes like this:

Nurse suanters in an says, "You think you can fill this up for nursey?" and puts a urine specimen cup on his side tray.

He looked at the cup and replied, "I think so," where upon the nurse left the room. He took his cup of breakfast apple juice and poured it into the urine cup and put it back on his side tray. 15 minutes later here comes "nursey."

"My," she said, "that's awfully cloudy."

"Really?" he inquires, "Let me see that." She handed him the cup.

"You're right," he observed, "better filter that batch one more time," and he then drank down the contents in the specimen cup in one gulp.

The nurse passed out.

Back