Nitous on a Rocket

walleye_jig

.040 Over
More information, please??? Wher bought...how much....how long to install....any trouble while installing. We need some **** cake...not just the frosting.

What are the odds you'll hole a piston with repeated use? 40 more ponies for $300.00 may be cool up to the point of an engine rebuild. Course that gives you an opportunity to put in bigger pistons, Nev's cams and lock-up clutch, TTS Supercharger, Carillo rods, lighten the crank, undercut the gears.............

Nice work! There are a couple of clutch options. Nev has a lockup that can really take the power. The barnett clutch is an improvement. I've personally had good luck with much stiffer clutch springs. Warp found some clutch plates with more cork surface area that I think he's been happy with with stronger springs and a modified lockup.

Do let us know how the nitrous performs over the long term.

Everyone is kind of right here. So I will add a couple cents worth of opinion. which is a dry fogger of the right size in the plenum so that it will chill the temp sensor fooling the ecu into thinking its cold out thus richening the fuel will work good to much and the ecu won't give enough fuel and well replacing the pistons is kind easy. Other then that a wet system should be used which takes more effort to install as you will need to work out the proper injection mix.

I want to add a 20 lb bottle to mine and fill her with sweet tea :D

IDK I don't know if you noticed where I said I wanted to fill it with Sweet Tea. (Arizona) that way when I am cruising down the road and get thirsty I can disconnect the hose and have a drink :D I realize people will think I am sucking NOS and I am ok with that :D

Back