New Zard Pipe for the 2500cc

I like it.... I also appreciate the infil on the left hand side. Wish the older model rockets had something to fill in that hole under the swingarm when going to a single pipe.

Price drop to € 1.532,09 which translates to.... cough.... $1845 US. Still a lot for 2.5 hp. Base price... only goes up from there with each option.
1613594121920.png

Last edited:
Out : ROCKET III 2020/21

Warning, overly expensive (around 2200€).
just checked their site. On sale now (10% off) for $2100 USD for race version (plus shipping). Site prices are confusing to understand. Their dyno shows about 7 HP over stock at the lower RPMs and a couple extra at top RPM (must be why they put an extended pipe from collector to muffler). Sound nice and deep at idle and raspy when revving. Actually about the same price as their full system for the Rocket III.

just checked their site. On sale now (10% off) for $2100 USD for race version (plus shipping). Site prices are confusing to understand. Their dyno shows about 7 HP over stock at the lower RPMs and a couple extra at top RPM (must be why they put an extended pipe from collector to muffler). Sound nice and deep at idle and raspy when revving. Actually about the same price as their full system for the Rocket III.
Selection is confusing indeed, and they mistranslated one option from Italian, so it can get worse.

As I can see and understand from their website:
- 2 199€ is "racing" variant, NOT black coated (certainly decat - but not black coated, probably made of steel),
- 2 399€ is "Euro5" variant, NOT black coated (I don't know how they comply with Euro5, but this may imply a downpipe embedded cat - I'm not sure you can sale an exhaust as Euro5 homologated if it doesn't have an embedded cat and implies removal of factory one),
- add 150€ for black coating,
- add 350€ for headers carbon heat shields.

So a black coated supposedly road-legal variant with headers heat shields (which would look just like in pictures) is.. 2 899€ (approx 3,500 USD). Without shipping.
In any case this is apparently not production ready, as their website states the items will be available April 2021.

Back