New Zard Pipe for the 2500cc

In the video the show a crossover pipe, but later as they're showing the left side cover, seems the crossover pipe makes a u-turn and turns back to the right, but maybe I'm seeing it wrong.

In the video the show a crossover pipe, but later as they're showing the left side cover, seems the crossover pipe makes a u-turn and turns back to the right, but maybe I'm seeing it wrong.
That's what I saw. Why who knows, would give better flow straight out from header outlet? Maybe curved under for better low end? Someone needs to purchase, install, and give an accurate review!

hopefully i can more information on it in a few days, i looked it up and apparently there is the Zard Canadian dealer right down the street from me, i'm going to get a hold of them when they open up and see what i can find out

Zard seem to have gone down the road of politically correct advertising madness we in the UK are having shoved down our throats everyday, why do we need two women to try and sale us an exhaust system?
That's a shame. Tired of the pc woke bull**** here in the states.

Zard seem to have gone down the road of politically correct advertising madness we in the UK are having shoved down our throats everyday, why do we need two women to try and sale us an exhaust system?
Am I missing something? I can’t figure out what can be considered problematically “politically correct” in this video. Is it just that a woman is speaking instead of a man that you have an issue with here?

Am I missing something? I can’t figure out what can be considered problematically “politically correct” in this video. Is it just that a woman is speaking instead of a man that you have an issue with here?
This overhyped glitz seems typical of Italian, Spanish, South American, or Mexican TV ads and variety shows. Our game shows have a similar look: “Come on down!”.

It has nothing to do with politically correct. Just the opposite. Sex sells. Why would anyone be surprised that an Italian ad would feature gorgeous babes?

That's what I saw. Why who knows, would give better flow straight out from header outlet? Maybe curved under for better low end? Someone needs to purchase, install, and give an accurate review!

If you guys donate the money I'm willing to "take one for the team" and install it and will promise to give it a very very accurate review 😁

On a different note, me don't mind having them sexy ladies in that video. Better than just having bold ugly hairy motherf*ckers.
What else can once ask for, beautiful sexy smart women and beautiful motorcycles. (I had to add smart for the pc crowd)

Back