New Zard Pipe for the 2500cc

This overhyped glitz seems typical of Italian, Spanish, South American, or Mexican TV ads and variety shows. Our game shows have a similar look: “Come on down!”.
Black Sprinter - Am I wrong? Unrealistic stereotype? I haven’t watched a lot of Spanish, Italian, Mexican, and S American TV but I have watched some. No offense meant. No question, U.S. TV is pretty bad. I’m heavy into Scandinavian Noir at present.

These pipes look VERY nice. Of course, no final opinion will be made until I've heard a good sound clip.

This overhyped glitz seems typical of Italian, Spanish, South American, or Mexican TV ads and variety shows. Our game shows have a similar look: “Come on down!”.
I can talk about this :roll: , now it's impossible in Spain shows like this (not politicaly correct...) but many year ago like 70's yeees.

For me it's not bad but will like better more technical info: slim down, only +2,5hp i want more, they give maps, etc...
In Zaragoza we don't have any Zard distributor, any other info will be fine. Thank for the contribution:thumbsup:

Attachments

• Zard Distribution.jpg
    Zard Distribution.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
The official German Zard distributor only is publicly showing some details for now: Triumph Rocket III Bj. 2020-2021 Slip on 3-1 | ZARD Auspuff
But still no price or options list.

Zard sales staff said the new Triumph 2021 items (including Rocket 3 2019+ exhausts) would be available on their website on Wednesday this week at latest.

I asked Zard (IT), Scorpion (UK) and HP Corse (IT) in early December 2020 if they considered exhausts development for Triumph Rocket 3 2019+, as I did not really like existing aftermarket options. Only Zard replied, and said they were developing some options already - they did not lie.

I can talk about this :roll: , now it's impossible in Spain shows like this (not politicaly correct...) but many year ago like 70's yeees.

For me it's not bad but will like better more technical info: slim down, only +2,5hp i want more, they give maps, etc...
In Zaragoza we don't have any Zard distributor, any other info will be fine. Thank for the contribution:thumbsup:
Now there is a free tune on TuneECU.net that will give 170 rwhp with the stock exhaust. Why would you spend $1500 for 2.5 hp?

True, I will spend if I like the solution, not for the moment.
To change need mooore: better sound, more power and torque and style, Zard is a step but to enough for me.

I agree that spending $$$ for a couple of HPs isn’t very rational at my income level. On the other hand, spending $$$ for something that looks a little cooler and sounds a little meaner is also not very smart, but I’ve done it.
For my R3, I’d mainly be looking to shed weight. I already like the way it looks and sounds with the OEM exhaust. If I can drop 20lbs, and it still looks as good, I’d be interested (but not for $2k).

I'm really eager to see the price of this. It looks sweet.

Going from 80 decibels to 90 might be a problem though. Idk. I like that I'm able to crack the throttle open and people don't realize until I'm gone.

Back