New tune on stock 2017 Rocket Roadster

Mr. Dougal seemed a bit on the lean side stock. Got a bit hot a few times here in the Vegas summer heat and the power seemed to have some flat spots. Tossed in a PCV and the Roadster map from the Power Commander website. Didn't help noticeably. Went to Main Street Moto for a custom tune. Dude had Dougal on the dyno for nearly two hours. Test ride indicated a substantial difference. More power everywhere, flat spots gone and my right leg isn't getting roasted now.

Altitude here is around 2400. Tune numbers came out at 125 rwhp and 141 torque.

I just tried to upload the file and it says it's not an allowed file extension. If anyone wants it, pm me an email address and I'll send it to you.

Jess

I’m in similar place here in Florida. It’s real Harley country and when I go to a Dyno shop ...or should I say wooden shack..you’d think Id farted on entry.
Seriously , is it necessary to find a Triumph tuner or does the technology simply get it right?
To have a Dyno , do I need one of these gizmos like a power commander or whatever?

Great to hear Dougal feeling better!

I’m in similar place here in Florida. It’s real Harley country and when I go to a Dyno shop ...or should I say wooden shack..you’d think Id farted on entry.
Seriously , is it necessary to find a Triumph tuner or does the technology simply get it right?
To have a Dyno , do I need one of these gizmos like a power commander or whatever?

Great to hear Dougal feeling better!

Thanks! And yea, the tech gets it right. Not brand specific. Im sure there are other tuning attachments, I've just hsd good luck with the PC over the years. Is yours stock, or do you have mods?

I ha
Thanks! And yea, the tech gets it right. Not brand specific. Im sure there are other tuning attachments, I've just hsd good luck with the PC over the years. Is yours stock, or do you have mods?

I now have H& N air box delete/ DP outlaws / PCV and a map recommendation by the folks at PC. It’s bloody close too!
Now runs great. I’ve just ordered an AT. Question...do you leave the AT on all the time?

I gather you ride for a few hundred miles then go in and accept the trims the AT suggests ...what then...leave it on or disable the AT?
The instructions are vague I think. Thanks

Back