If you store thing in a shed to sell later, is it a shop ?

Pay attention here Nolton!
It becomes a shop ONLY if $hit is for sale and it is open to the general public
:eek::roll::roll:

Last edited:
TOO BAD you be losing that compressor and MIG.
VERY handy tools to be sure!
It's OK I have my own gear my son is a Marine Craftsman Cert.3 he spent about 25 grand buying the tools of his trade. He has everything he needs to to build a 12mt boat except the big gear like a press, folders and rollers. When it's gone from my shed there will be a bit of room for a few days.

It's OK I have my own gear my son is a Marine Craftsman Cert.3 he spent about 25 grand buying the tools of his trade. He has everything he needs to to build a 12mt boat except the big gear like a press, folders and rollers. When it's gone from my shed there will be a bit of room for a few days.

bruce, my Mate,
Believe me, I know how you feel. Recently had my daughter, son-in-law and grandson (and most of their $hit) move out after five years.:D
1obull

As long as we're pulling out dicks here, here is my little 30 x 40. Not that big, but fully insulated with gas and wood heat (gas heat can be turned on from inside the house :p). Alarm system and power overhead door that can be opened from the Rocket :D.

PICT2522.JPG

Attachments

• PICT2522.JPG
    PICT2522.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 21
As long as we're pulling out dicks here, here is my little 30 x 40. Not that big, but fully insulated with gas and wood heat (gas heat can be turned on from inside the house :p). Alarm system and power overhead door that can be opened from the Rocket :D.

PICT2522.JPG

Larger than average BIG BOY !! Im not pulling mine out. Its old, small and dusty. Wood not metal and its full of junk too.:(

PICT2522.JPG
Bloody Show Off:rolleyes:;):roll::roll::roll:

Back