If you have a shed where you work and store thing but you also sell kool-aid from the same structure, does it become a shop again ? Im confused.

Thought you are a backs-woodsman, aren't you .. off the beaten track as we'd say .. who in hell is going to be buying Kool-aid from your joint Nolton ??

Thought you are a backs-woodsman, aren't you .. off the beaten track as we'd say .. who in hell is going to be buying Kool-aid from your joint Nolton ??

Joint !! So if its kool-aid being sold from a structure, its a joint ? Thats appropriate. My kool-aid is made from shine that I store in a shed in my shop for use .....ron.

Ron wouldn't touch any Kool-Aid made from shine in your joint/shed/shop .. with a barge pole. He's in recovery mate... ;)

:confused::roll::evil:WTF??????
Ummm nice building there Morris!!
Settles the shed/shop thing don't it?
It's a building boys. You can do anything you want to in it!

Is that the classic definition of 'anything' or the anything that the spousal unit deems to be acceptable 'anything'?

Enquiring minds and all that...................... :whitstling:

Good you can come around and clean mine. You know the bigger the shed the more stuff you can collect. I'll be getting some room back in about 3 weeks. Number one child has brought a house and will be taking all his stuff and his 4x4 with him. That will give me back one bay and get rid of the compressor and big mig welder that is stored in my bike room beside the rocket.

TOO BAD you be losing that compressor and MIG.
VERY handy tools to be sure!

Back