New handelbars

oh gee's even my hero lurks here... you really need to relocate those guages rst'r like i did.... hey wait till you see what i'm doing to the rear foot peg tube ugly covered by a cheap chrome thingie... it is gonna be sooooooooo cool.

You know I have the digital ready to install along with a couple of other power mod's dont you sam, sun's shinning days are getting longer I need to ride at the moment,:D

R34ME you have nice looking handelbars. if you turn totally , is the bars hit in tank ?. I have try street faitter bars and most of them hits tank.

R34ME you have nice looking handelbars. if you turn totally , is the bars hit in tank ?. I have try street faitter bars and most of them hits tank.

No the bars clear the tank on both locks no problems.

If Jack saw that filth, he'd have a coronary..................:D You need to wash it and that tire is look'in a little threadbare.:D
I thought about that after I processed the pics. I washed after the photos were taken, it has been raining for the past few commutes. I will ride about another month before it gets put up for the winter. During that time I plan to join..."the dark side."

Sounds like wintertime is time for some Flipmeisters Clamps too.
I don't know if you noticed my unusual brake lines but I have dual lines on the front that don't line up with the clamps. The lines were custom made and are too long and don't have 90's at the ends. I will probably redo them and will surely use Flipmeisterclamps. :)

Back