Man I would love to carve the notch north of you :D

Sounds like you need an update kit did you buy this from a dealer or private?

well i have tamed some of the popping by playing with the tune. Thanks for all the welcomes. Unfortunatly i relized i have a bigger issue, the trans pops out of 2nd when i really get after it. kinda upset to find out my new bike has issues

Have it checked out asap. Could be symptomatic of a more serious issue but could also be something relatively minor and simple. As Warp says, it might need an upgrade kit which some of the older bikes have had. One thing for sure; each time it pops out it's doing damage.

Welcome from Canada! I had decel pop prior to installing the Jardines but, after Jardines + PC5 + dyno tune - decel pop went away. You likely just need a good tune and the Jardines will pop no more.

Welcome from Perth Downunder..

Sorry to hear about the 2nd gear issue there was a few problems with the early models and jumping out of 2nd was one..
I had a update kit fitted in my 05 at 11000 kms because of an output bearing noise and 2nd gear was also replaced along with other parts known to give problems..

Warp- I did buy it private sale, ill have to look into it as im one of the guys who doesnt like other people to work on my stuff when im perfectly capable

Warp- I did buy it private sale, ill have to look into it as im one of the guys who doesnt like other people to work on my stuff when im perfectly capable

FYI incase you contemplate an upgrade kit its a biggish job Triumph give 20 hours to complete if you have never been inside the motor and you don't have the service tools it could take a month or even 2 ...:(

Well im a auto tech for a living and ive done several motorcycles, atv and car motors/trans. are there any "special" service tools involved? anyone know part numbers? i called the dealer this morning to see if they will help with any of this

Well im a auto tech for a living and ive done several motorcycles, atv and car motors/trans. are there any "special" service tools involved? anyone know part numbers? i called the dealer this morning to see if they will help with any of this

You missed the most important Tool.....R3 Workshop Manual ??

Its all there.

Back