Unistak

Standard Bore
Hello, Bought my first Rocket monday night...all i can say is wow. Ive rode sport bikes since 16 and thats about 30,000 miles. never felt so much torque on a bike. Im very impressed with this bike. 2006 RIII std 9000mi jardines and a PCIII. Not to many of these in southern NH but im glade i own one. Now if i could just get rid of the decel popping....

Pic is of my R3 and a coworkers Valk

Gday and welcome to the Captains Club from Melbourne Australia. Now that you have one of the best motorbikes in the world and you've joined one of the best web dies in the world your sure to have lots of laughs and smiles every time you ride.

Sing out if you need a hand navigating around the site.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum. There's a tune available to end the popcorn in the exhaust can. Ride Safe. :cool:

G'day and welcome from Downunder. You should be able to fix the popping - just sounds like you need more fuel in your mix and there's a number of ways you can do that. My mate Hanso will probably come along with a suggestion or two shortly.

Welcome from Auss
just one, you say it has a PCIII get a Dyno tuner to get rid of the popping but before you do check you have no leaks in the Exhaust system as it can cause poping and backfireing. Well maybe Two things, I like a few others are running the PCV with the optional Auto Tune and have cleared the popping without going near a dyno:D

Welcome NH, from a semi-new member in WA.
This site is full of Guru types with great information and willing to help with your beast.
Your post reads like most the hard stuff has already been done for you.
Find out what tune you have and the Gurus will help you from there.
Me NO Guru - Me Grasshopper,
1olbull

well i have tamed some of the popping by playing with the tune. Thanks for all the welcomes. Unfortunatly i relized i have a bigger issue, the trans pops out of 2nd when i really get after it. kinda upset to find out my new bike has issues

Back