wildrooster

Supercharged
I think this started after I disconected the battery the first time. Every thing other than that works fine should I be concerned over it or should I see about getting it fixed

Every thing other than that works fine

So that must mean the tach & speedo work fine when runnng down the road otherwise. If so, I hope someone else has an offer for you. I'm not certain.

See ya.

thats best way to put it I did not even notice it until I looked for it to happen. I can live with it as long as it remains like it is. I had to replace to speedo on my Ace about 5 times before I finally got rid of it

I would get it looked at. It could be signaling something else is going on. Could be a bad connection somewhere that gets better when moving. Did you change the battery bolts with zinc coated non conductive ones? That will give you a false positive.

I will call the shop first chance I get about it. It makes the sound of the sweeping though. I had it disconected to install the speakers every thing else is stock when it concerned the battery

needle not sweeping

i have the same problem and i have not disconnected the battery
contacted dealer and he said its no problem and will sort it out under warranty at next service

Back