Need Troubleshooting Ideas

I have suspicion it's tied to a EM interference. The two times it happened to me on the highway, both times occurred next to a train switching location.
Could be.......twice I have lost my turn signals and brake light when riding with a group of guys. Turning ignition off then on again fixed the problem. Having the keyless ignition I consulted with Decosse about it and he said the solid state circuit breakers in his system could possibly be affected by high radio frequency transmissions. First time it happened I was crossing over the Coronado Bridge over San Diego Bay....full of warships at the time. Second time this happened I was within a half mile of a coastal power plant in Carlsbad, CA. This recent incident occurred while on the freeway going through Rancho Bernardo......home to numerous high tech companies. Decosse said the turn signals and brake light and horn are all tied to fuse #4......which is directly tied to one of his circuit breakers in some fashion. So, with your suspicion I am now thinking my event might have involved interference with my keyless ignition.....maybe. :unsure:

Back