Need help choosing a tire, please.

Got to be one determined person to spoon on tires....my dealer will mount balance and wash for 25 bux each if I bring him the wheels. A little more if I bring the whole bike.

Hey Andy, I have friends that will get it done for 20$ as long as you bring them the rim and balance it yourself. They might have the tire you want in stock. They are Lupe's cousins and get anything done. Are you working tomorrow? Let's ride :ninja: It's almost full face helmet and heavy leathers temp.

Got to be one determined person to spoon on tires....my dealer will mount balance and wash for 25 bux each if I bring him the wheels. A little more if I bring the whole bike.
Dealers wanted $180- 200 not including b the tire. $80 to install on the loose wheel. :eek: By the way I used a machine still a PITA.

I would like to ask those of you who have personal experience riding on the dark side, to help me choose a tire. I've read through all the Darkside threads that I could find, here and elsewhere. It seems that all the tires recommended as best suited for this purpose are discontinued. Even on the darkside website, the tires in the size I would like to use are discontinued. So maybe l can get some recommendations. 2005 RIII Standard looking to install a 225/60r16 . I can't find any directional symmetrical tires and most of the V rated are asymmetrical. I'm looking at this one.BFGoodrich Advantage T/A - 225/60R16 98V what do you think?
I suggest you call TRIUMPH customer service and they can give you some important info that you should know before you install a Car tire on your Rocket

Back