Aussie knowledge and recommendations please,

It’s an
Achillies Sport 225/55 R16, make sure it’s symetrical, not biased to either side.

I have just fitted an Avon Cobra Chrome in standard size to the front, it’s made the handling even better again!

The tire guy I use refuse to put car tires on bikes and claims that people who does that are dickheads and wankers, so I suppose that if I one day decide to try it out, I will have to find someone else to fit it. ;-)

It’s an
Achillies Sport 225/55 R16, make sure it’s symetrical, not biased to either side.

I have just fitted an Avon Cobra Chrome in standard size to the front, it’s made the handling even better again!

Exactly the setup I'm running now. I've done better than 80,000Km mainly on the Achillies. Did a short time on a Bridgestone Supercat but the sidewalls were too hard. I think that sidewall rigidity stumps some people who try darkside the rest are stumped by thinking rigidity …… to each his/her/its own ….. give it at try.

Hans has virtually disappeared from here since he went all Tigerish.

The tyre had nothing to do with stacking the Rocket though.

The tire guy I use refuse to put car tires on bikes and claims that people who does that are dickheads and wankers, so I suppose that if I one day decide to try it out, I will have to find someone else to fit it. ;-)

There is a bloke in caboolture that done mine, he was up half way between caboolture and elimbah private home workshed does tyres only

Back