Nanny Rider Hipocrisy

I have not had another bike try to run me yet.:(

I had a Ninja try the other day. Think it was maybe a 600? We came around the ramp onto 182 with him on my left at about 7 o'clock, saw him start into it and I dropped into 4th and rolled up to about 110... He caught up to me at a stop light on a city street a few miles later and just looked over and shook his head like WTF?
I just laughed.

You should have said something in Maggie Valley. There were a couple of bikes with enough hp to make it interesting. :sneaky:
Yeah I challenged Steel, still can’t keep a strait face thinking bout it, but next year I’m gonna challenge again and next time I hope not to bout fall off bike when he blast off line and that megaphone thumps my brain cavity, real funny I had no idea what 250hp 4 feet away can do to a brain

I had a Ninja try the other day. Think it was maybe a 600? We came around the ramp onto 182 with him on my left at about 7 o'clock, saw him start into it and I dropped into 4th and rolled up to about 110... He caught up to me at a stop light on a city street a few miles later and just looked over and shook his head like WTF?
I just laughed.

Yeah, those little Ninjas are fast and hold a lean well.

I dont miss respecting the ranking of some people when I was in the army. There was a few times I lost my military bearing and almost got it. And I love when other guys riding with me complain about my speed. My speedo is almost dead on according to multiple gps checks. They think they that they are doing 85 or 90 and cant keep up. Most motorcycle speedos that I have seen are off by 7 to 10 percent. And may have an even larger error as you get into triple digits. My VTX and a couple of buddies all show us between 135 and 140 mph and our different gps speedo apps all clocked us at max 123 mph.

@Claviger, I know the type well and it's not just with riding. While on detachment at Roosevelt Roads PR back in the 80s, one of my pilots overheard that a few of us swimmers were about to go rent a boat from MWR to carry our beer while we swam from Puerto Rico over to Vieques. He blew up and ordered us not to attempt such an impossible feat. We never did tell him we had already done it the day before.

Didn't you guys ever read maps? You should of taken a few more cartons and kept swimming North East or South East ;):p:D

upload_2019-7-5_15-4-43.png

@Ishrub Me and two other swimmers swam that channel the day before, we had two fellow swimmers in the rented boat with our case of beer. We each had a beer while swimming (for energy of course) but by the time we made it across, all the rest of the beer was gone and our two buddies could not stand well.
Well, we had learned our lesson and these two would be swimming on the day mentioned above and we were going to take three cases of beer to ensure we had plenty after the swim. No thanks to the LT, we had to drink all that beer on the beach without the cool swim...

Your map is pretty close to our swim, I think we measured it to be right at 10 miles.

Precious few times have I had the random rider try, but frequently as I go to pass mustangs camping the left lane they try.

Ends as you'd expect, 3rd gear, 4 seconds WOT, they realize they dun ****ed up (from many lengths back).
True, our daughter rode to a Harley event in Austria from Aviano IT years ago. The riders were all doctors and nurses from the USAF hospital. One of the docs did a short burnout and the Austrian cops were all over him. They were going to impound his bike and arrest him if he didn't pay a cash fine on the spot. All of the AF med officers scrounged up all the money they had to pay the extortion

Back