Nanny Rider Hipocrisy

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
/Venting here

Today, someone at work, who out ranks me but is younger and rides a Harley Ultra Classic, came and "counseled" me about my speed. I passed him on the way home going 80 (seriously only 80) in a 60, didn't share his lane, was legit cruising at 80 and politely passed with signals and TONS of space. He was camping in the left lane going 69. Traffic flow was about 70mph and light.

I'm sorry but if you are speeding and someone goes a little faster, you have N O GROUND to stand on and try and preach about safety.

Only because of rank and decorum do I bite my tongue at work, smile and nod. Outside work, when people do **** like this they get 150+ fly y with only a foot or two of space, ****ing drives me nuts. Ride your own ****ing ride, I get it, 69 is wicking it on that hardly but 80 on an R3 is chilling...

Just irks me when slower, less proficient motorcyclists try to preach to the choir while being wrong themselves.

Hilariously, I'm usually MUCH more aggressive through that section of road ... Lol.

Last edited:
/Venting here
Today, someone at work, who out ranks me but is younger and rides a Harley Ultra Classic, came and "counseled" me about my speed. I passed him on the way home going 80 (seriously only 80) in a 60, didn't share his lane, was legit cruising at 80 and politely passed with signals and TONS of space. He was camping in the left lane going 69. Traffic flow was about 70mph and light.
I'm sorry but if you are speeding and someone goes a little faster, you have N O GROUND to stand on and try and preach about safety.
Only because of rank and decorum do I bite my tongue at work, smile and nod. Outside work, when people do **** like this they get 150+ fly y with only a foot or two of space, ****ing drives me nuts. Ride your own ****ing ride, I get it, 69 is wicking it on that hardly but 80 on an R3 is chilling...
Just irks me when slower, less proficient motorcyclists try to preach to the choir while being wrong themselves.
Hilariously, I'm usually MUCH more aggressive through that section of road ... Lol.

Pray tell us if it was the same LT that crunched Mufasa in the past????
best-devil.gif

Back