My vibration problem solved

Just found a pic with my engine ser# (CES pipes block it from view) 3442936. Are you missing a digit from yours?

Different markets have different number formats I believe. My UK and USA engines have different numbering formats for example.

Dragging this old post up I am having the same issue with excessive vibration and I was thinking about getting the
clutch dynamically balance. The vibration is driving me nuts and loosing bolts as well.

warp was there a fix for this issue.

My bike is a 2012 and I noticed a bit of vibration from day dot the would. Smooth out if I take the free play
out with the clutch lever .

That's pretty normal on these I've found.
Fairly sure it's the lifter piece/pullrod rattling about, since it goes away when you take the slack out by pulling clutch lever a tad, and it is non-existent with the hydraulic clutch conversion (pullrod doesn't rattle about with that setup).

I believe the wavy washer is there to dampen this rattling on the OEM lifter piece/pullrod. I want to experiment, probably by shimming it a tad to improve its dampening effect, but have not got to it yet, to see if that fixes or at least improves it.

100065361-0-2_500x.jpg

Back